DIRECTV Stream Support
How to Set-Up Your Device
Learn how to set up and manage your Gemini.
Once you have your Gemini, power supply, HDMI cable, and remote out of the box:
1. Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your device and the other end into your TV. Note which HDMI input you use.
2. Want a wired internet connection? Use an Ethernet cable (not included) to connect your device to your gateway. Otherwise, you'll choose your Wi-Fi® network later.
3. lnsert the power cord into the back of the device and then plug it into a waII outlet. A red light wilI blink on the front of the device.
4. Turn on your TV and change the input to the correct one using the Input or Source buttons on your TV remote.
5. Remove the battery tag from your DIRECTV remote.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts. You'll be asked to:
- Pair your DIRECTV remote and device. Point the remote at your device and press the FAST FORWARD and REWIND
buttons for 2-3 seconds at the same time. When they pair, you'll get a message that your remote is ready to use.
- Didn't choose a wired connection? Select your Wi-Fi network name from the list of options, then enter your password using the remote. (Press OK to dis play the onscreen keyboard.) Once connected, your device checks for updates and may reboot.
- Enter your user ID and password and select Sign in.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select or enter the room location where you'll use your DIRECTV device. This will be set as your in-home network.1
- Enter your Google ID and password, if you have one.